Thursday 1 November 2012

Christmas Series: #1 Teenage Girls Gift Ideas Under £20

Cath Kidston Mug - £5.00 / OPI New York Ballet Mini Collection - £12.95 / Soap and Glory Shower Trip Gift Set - £18.00 / Nail Rock Black Dot Nail Wraps - £6.65 
I apologize for not posting in so long; I've had a bit of a blank mind and haven't been feeling very creative; but now I've got so many great ideas for my blog; so keep an eye out for those! As Christmas is just over 50 days away why not start shopping now! I thought a great idea would be to think presents within different price ranges for all age sections and genders.

I've picked out 4 different things I know I would be so happy to receive! Actually these will probably all be on my wish list this Christmas! You could give these presents to anybody: your sister, best- friend, cousin or just anybody I'm sure most teenage girls would love to receive this!

Are you looking forward to Christmas; or is the festivity a little too early for you?


2 comments:

  1. Cool. This will be perfect for my sister. It's her birthday in a few weeks and i thought of giving her the best teenage girl christmas gifts. I hope this works out fine. :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect gift collectons for teenage girls

    Are you looking to surprise your girl with amazing gifts?Creative Gifts for girlfriend

    ReplyDelete