I tag everybody!
- How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, once when I wake up then later on in the evening.
- What skin type do you have? (dry/oily/combo)
Combo; oily T-zone and dry to normal surrounding area.
-What is your current facial wash?
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- Do you exfoliate?
Sometimes but not on a regular basis, maybe once every two weeks or so.
- What brand do you use?
What moisturizer do you use?
Olay Anti - Wrinkle Sensitive Day Lotion SPF15
- Do you have freckles?
- Do you use an eye cream?
- Do you or did you ever have achne prone skin?
No only rare spots.
- Did you ever have to use Proactive?
- What foundation do you use?
Olay Essentials Complete Care Plus Touch of Foundation (I rarely use even this).
- How about concealer?
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.
- Do you know your undertone color?
- What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They can look absoloutly stunning if worn correctly, but some people for some occasions go to far.
- Did you know your are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes and I stick by it.
- What brand of mascara do you use?
At the moment I'm mixing mine up between a Clinique one and a Collection mascara. In a couple of weeks I think I will maybe try the falsies mascara.
- Sephora or MAC?
We don't have Sephora's here in the UK so I'll say MAC but honestly I much prefer the sound of Sephora as they sell multiple brands as well as their own.
- Do you have a MAC Pro card?
No, I don't even shop in MAC.
- What makeup tools do you use in make-up application?
I use my fingers mostly but when I wear more make-up I use my brushes.
- Do you use a makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I use Urban Decay Primer Potion; which I absolutely love; you can defiantly tell the difference and see it.
- What is your favorite eye-shadow color/shade?
I'm trying to master black eye-shadow mixed with a dark berry sort of color, I love those colors together.
- Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I prefer liquid as I find the application easier but I never say no to pencils.
- How often do you poke yourself in the eye with an eyeliner pencil?
This is a stupid question but sometimes I do if I don't concentrate or I blink.
- What do you think of pigment eye-shadows?
I love them and think the final finish is better than pressed shadows however they have a lot of fall-out.
- Do you use mineral make-up?
Not currently but I have had it in the past.
- What is your favorite lipstick?
Currently its 'Tina' by Stila; I love the richness of it.
- What is your favorite lip-gloss?
Ever since I've had it I have loved the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector by Clarins in Rose Shimmer.
- What is your favorite blush to use?
It is a bronzer but for me it is far to pink so I love the M.U.A Mosaic Bronzer; shade 2 - Sunkissed Glow.
- Do you buy your makeup from Ebay?
Currently; I haven't but there is quiet a few things on my list which I am looking to buy from there.
- Do you like Drugstore Makeup?
Over 50% of my makeup is from a drugstore. I see no point in paying a lot of money when I will only end smashing it or losing it and if not that the makeup will run out of date by the time I have finished using it all.
- Do you go to Cosmetic Company Outlets?
- Did you ever consider taking Make-up classes?
Yes, I hope to sometime in the near future. I want to be a professional Make-up artist when I am older.
- Are you clumsy on putting on Make-up?
Yes I can be very clumsy depending on how I feel and how well I am concentrating.
- Makeup crime that you hate?
When people with beautifully clear skin cake themselves in foundation: make-up is there to enhance your natural beauty not completely change it.
- Do you like colorful shades of make-up?
I'd be a bit of a hypercrite if I said no; I own so much of it - it looks amazing on the right person!
- Which celebrity always has great make-up?
This is a hard question; I can't say just one but to narrow it down: Mila Kunis, Kim Kardashian and Jessie J. Mila & Kim are very classical but they always look extra special and Jessie J because I love the twist her make-up adds to her looks.
- If you could leave the house with just one makeup item what would it be?
Probably mascara; it always makes me feel 10 times more confident and it makes my eyes pop!
- Do you think you look good with out any make-up on?
I feel I look good with or without but make-up gives me a lot more of a boost.
- What is the best make-up line?
At the moment for me Collection is all I really need. It has great eye product I especially love their eyeliners, mascaras and eyelashes plus all of their products are fair - outstanding quality for money!
- What do you think of make-up?
I love make-up in so many ways. It transforms people in more ways than none. People can look better by wearing it but most importantly they feel better by wearing it. People feel more confident and happier by only adding a small factor to their lives! Make-up enhances natural beauty and that is why I love it so much.
Thanks for reading, I hope you learnt something new about me. If you have done this tag on your blog send me a link and I'll be sure to go and check it out!